Armax Arsenal Armor is an Armor Set in Mass Effect 3. Armax Arsenal Armor grants the followingimproves ammo capacity, headshot damage and weapon damage and can only be used by Commander Shepard. Armor Sets provide players with protection and resistances against all types of damage. Wearing the full set won't grant any additional bonuses but will change the complete character's appearance.
Armax Arsenal Armor Information
Full Set Effect:
How to get Armax Arsenal Armor
- During Rannoch: Admiral Koris. You can find it near the right AA panel.
- In Priority: Palaven, look for it in the pod with a weapons bench.
- N7: Cerberus Attack. You can find them in the northwest of the area when you are finding the control console.
- You can also purchase it from Spectre Requisitions.
- You can find these Greaves during Priority: Sur'Kesh. When you are in the room with multiple levels, head to the lower one and move towards the desk to find them.
Best Class for Armax Arsenal Armor
Armax Arsenal Armor is best suited for the following Classes:
Armax Arsenal Armor pieces
Notes and tips
- Notes and tips go here