|Weapon Type||Sniper Rifles|
Black Widow is a Sniper Rifle in Mass Effect 3. Sniper Rifles are one of the five types of Weapons available in Mass Effect 3 and they deal massive damage at long-range but are not as good at close-range. Weapons in Mass Effect 3 are used to inflict damage to both Enemies or Bosses alongside Powers. Unlike the previous game, Classes do not limit the type of weaponry at your disposal.
Black Widow Information
The Alliance wanted to reduce the reload time of the original Widow rifle, without sacrificing its stopping power. The solution was to increase the number of shots the gun could fire before it needed a fresh thermal clip. Heavy for a sniper rifle, the Black Widow's firepower more than compensates for its encumbrance.
- Manufacturer: Systems Alliance
- Fire Mode: Automatic
- Clip Size: 3
- Reserve: 15
Black Widow Location
- You can purchase the Black Widow from the Spectre Requisitions terminal in the Citadel Embassies for 250,000 Credits.
Black Widow Available Upgrades
Sniper Rifles can have two active upgrades at the same time and can be applied at a weapon bench:
- Sniper Rifle Concentration Mod
- Sniper Rifle Enhanced Scope
- Sniper Rifle Extended Barrel
- Sniper Rifle High-Velocity Barrel
- Sniper Rifle Piercing Mod
- Sniper Rifle Spare Thermal Clip
- Sniper Rifle Thermal Scope
- Sniper Rifle Ultralight Materials
Black Widow Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here
|All Sniper Rifles in Mass Effect 3|