Collector Sniper Rifle
|Weapon Type||Sniper Rifles|
Collector Sniper Rifle is a Sniper Rifle in Mass Effect 3. Sniper Rifles are one of the six types of Weapons available in Mass Effect 3 and they deal massive damage at long-range but are not as good at close-range. Weapons in Mass Effect 3 are used to inflict damage to both Enemies or Bosses alongside Powers. Unlike the previous game, Classes do not limit the type of weaponry at your disposal.
Collector Sniper Rifle Information
This weapon's long-range particle beam is capable of sustained fire, allowing it to switch between anti-personnel or anti-materiel roles just by holding down the trigger. This rifle does not accept thermal clips, instead cooling down by venting heat into a liquid-containing sleeve that radiates it through the fin-like protuberances on its barrel.
- Manufacturer: Collector
- Fire Mode: Automatic
- Clip Size: 25
- Reserve: Infinite
Collector Sniper Rifle Location
- The Collector Sniper Rifle is exclusive to multi-player. It is randomly rewarded by purchasing an item pack. The Collector Sniper Rifle is categorized as rare and requires Mass Effect 3: Retaliation.
Collector Sniper Rifle Available Upgrades
Sniper Rifles can have two active upgrades at the same time. In order to apply these upgrades, you have to do it at a weapon bench:
- Sniper Rifle Concentration Mod
- Sniper Rifle Enhanced Scope
- Sniper Rifle Extended Barrel
- Sniper Rifle High-Velocity Barrel
- Sniper Rifle Piercing Mod
- Sniper Rifle Spare Thermal Clip
- Sniper Rifle Thermal Scope
- Sniper Rifle Ultralight Materials
Collector Sniper Rifle Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here
|All Sniper Rifles in Mass Effect 3|