|Weapon Type||Assault Rifles|
M-8 Avenger is an Assault Rifle in Mass Effect 3. Assault Rifles are one of the five types of Weapons available in Mass Effect 3 and they excel at mid to long distance combat. Weapons in Mass Effect 3 are used to inflict damage to both Enemies or Bosses alongside Powers. Unlike the previous game, Classes do not limit the type of weaponry at your disposal.
M-8 Avenger Information
The Avenger is a common, versatile, military-grade assault rifle manufactured by the Elkoss Combine. It's accurate when fired in short bursts, and deadly when fired on full auto. The modular design and inexpensive components of the Avanger make it a favorite of military groups and mercenaries alike. The rifles has a reputation for being tough, reliable, easy to use, and easy to upgrade.
- Manufacturer: Elkoss Combine
- Fire Mode: Automatic
- Clip Size: 30
- Reserve: 210
M-8 Avenger Location
- Can be found next to the radio during Prologue: Earth. Note that Commander Shepard will pick it up in a cutscene if you didn't do so previously.
M-8 Avenger Available Upgrades
Assault Rifles can have two active upgrades at the same time and can be applied at a weapon bench:
- Assault Rifle Extended Barrel
- Assault Rifle High-Velocity Barrel
- Assault Rifle Magazine Upgrade
- Assault Rifle Omni-Blade
- Assault Rifle Piercing Mod
- Assault Rifle Precision Scope
- Assault Rifle Stability Damper
- Assault Rifle Thermal Scope
- Assault Rifle Ultralight Materials
M-8 Avenger Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here
|All Assault Rifles in Mass Effect 3|