|Effect||Damage dealt using a melee attack or weapon.|
Melee Damage is a Stat in Mass Effect 3. Stats are usually determined by your Powers and Equipment. They are conditions that can be beneficial or detrimental to players and characters or measurable categories that allow players to gauge the effectiveness of a weapon or ability during gameplay. These stats usually have a visible numerical value and have a method of increase or are indicated by a bar on a player's page.
Melee Damage Effect
Damage dealt using a melee attack or weapon.
How to improve Melee Damage?
- Powers and Armor can carry a Melee Damage Bonus to increase Melee Damage.
- An Upgrade of these powers would also increase Melee Damage as the rank goes up
Powers with Melee Damage Bonus:
Armor Sets with Melee Damage:
Armor Pieces with Melee Damage:
- Death Mask
- Ariake Technologies (Chest)
- Ariake Technologies (Shoulders)
- Ariake Technologies (Gauntlets)
- Ariake Technologies (Greaves)
Melee Damage Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here
|All Stats in Mass Effect 3|