Romance Guide: Miranda Lawson
|Gender Preference||Male Shepard|
Romance Guide for Miranda Lawson in Mass Effect 3 features a guide on how to romance and have a relationship with Miranda Lawson. Romance in Mass Effect 3 helps the players develop a romantic relationship with their desired Companion or NPC. Players will get a chance to interact with them, creating a deeper and meaningful relationship.
Romance Guide: Miranda Lawson Information
- Gender Preference: Male Shepard
- Romance Type: Long-Term
- Legacy Only: Yes
- Romance Scene: Yes
- Unlocks the Paramour Achievement: Yes
How to Romance Miranda Lawson
Miranda must survive the events in Mass Effect 2, specifically, the Suicide Mission (Final Battle). Apart from that, you must have started a relationship with her in Mass Effect 2 so that you can rebuild or rekindle it in Mass Effect 3.
Interactions with Miranda
Early in the game, you'll need to build up your relationship with Miranda through countless meetings. The reason being is that Miranda is simultaneously on the run from Cerberus and investigating the disappearance of her sister Oriana. So keep in mind that every time you meet Miranda, it will be vital, and it's your goal to help her and keep her alive if you want Miranda to be your love interest in Mass Effect 3.
Normandy Dock: Bay D24
- The first meeting with her is after completing the mission Priority: Palaven. Check your email frequently until you receive an invitation from her to meet on the Citadel. She will ask you to meet her at the Normandy Dock: Bay D24. During the conversation, she will ask you if she's still a part of your (Shepard's) future. Choose the dialogue "Nothing's changed".
- After Cerberus' attack on the Citadel during Priority: The Citadel II, upon returning to the Normandy's war room, Anderson will send you a report on Kai Leng. Now, if you weren't able to complete Miranda's Loyalty Mission in Mass Effect 2, TO KEEP HER ALIVE, IT IS IMPORTANT Shepard must read the report Anderson forwards on Kai Leng, and warn her about him via video conference in the Spectre Office in the Citadel Embassies after receiving an email from her.
- If you weren't able to speak to Miranda before the attack, Miranda will still send Shepard a message to contact her via the Communications Console in the Spectre Office in the Citadel Embassies. Here, you can still warn Miranda about Kai Leng being involved with the attempted coup and she'll be able to be alert, knowing that the assassin is still alive.
How to Lock in Miranda Lawson
Citadel: Presidium Commons
- After some time, Miranda will again, send you a message to meet her in a private room in the Presidium Commons of the Citadel. Here, she asks you to give her access to Alliance resources.
- Make sure you choose "I trust you", and Miranda will confess to Shepard about her guilt for wanting to implant a control chip into Shepard's brain during their reconstruction. As the conversation ends, choose the dialogue line"Stop talking and kiss me" which triggers a short romance scene between the two.
Now, during the events nearing the end of the mission Priority: Horizon, you'll find Miranda who's injured from her encounter with Kai Leng, as well as a confrontation with Henry Lawson who is holding Oriana hostage. During this point, Shepard is able either to defuse the situation diplomatically or to simply shoot him. But take note of the following circumstances to make sure Miranda lives and appears during this mission:
- Do not break the relationship or reject her. Doing so will cause her to die.
- Complete Miranda's Loyalty Mission in Mass Effect 2 or warn her about Kai Leng being alive.
- It is a MUST to give her access to Alliance Resources when she asks you in her private room at the Presidium Commons of the Citadel.
- In a circumstance where you can't persuade Henry, use the interrupt option to shoot Oriana in the leg as a distraction. If you don't do this, Miranda takes the shot and Henry fatally shoots her, causing her to die.
Events After Priority: Horizon
If Miranda survives and if you own the Citadel DLC, you'll be treated to extra dialogue scenes and you'll also be able to spend more time with her. At this point, you've committed to having a relationship with Miranda, but she won't make an appearance at the end of the game. Instead, when you are about to launch the final push towards the Conduit Beam, Shepard gives her a call, and the two have their last conversation.
Romance Guide: Miranda Lawson Notes and Tips
- Notes and tips go here