Serrice Council Armor is an Armor Set in Mass Effect 3. Serrice Council Armor grants the followingimproves Power Damage and can only be used by Commander Shepard. Armor Sets provide players with protection and resistances against all types of damage. Wearing the full set won't grant any additional bonuses but will change the complete character's appearance.
Serrice Council Armor Information
Full Set Effect:
+40% Power Damage
How to get Serrice Council Armor
- In Grissom Academy. It is located in the room, next to the one you find amp schematics. It is in a broken bench against the wall, past the flaming bench
- Go to the next room and clear the enemies after meeting with Ardat-Yakshi, during Lesuss: Investigate Asari Colony. You can find them on a desk in a small office.
- You can find them if you turn around after watching the first round of the Illusive Man's video logs in Priority: Cerberus Headquarters.
Best Class for Serrice Council Armor
Serrice Council Armor is best suited for the following Classes:
Serrice Council Armor pieces
- Serrice Council (Chest)
- Serrice Council (Shoulders)
- Serrice Council (Gauntlets)
- Serrice Council (Greaves)
Notes and tips
- Notes and tips go here